Aloha Dermatology (Honolulu, Hawaii) is a provider of prompt quality medical skin care for all ages. We are conveniently located in the Moiliili Professional Building (above Down To Earth Foods) near the intersection of South King and University.
Winona Wong, M.D., Ph.D. is Board Certified to the highest national standards by the American Board of Dermatology with over 15 years of experience treating both adults and children with skin problems. She takes pride in providing quality medical skin care with compassion and personal attention.
(click to read some of our patient feedback comments!)
Don't suffer with the discomfort and anxiety of a skin problem. We can provide prompt quality medical skin care.
- We have ample validated parking and accessibility to major bus lines
- We are close to Waikiki and UH Manoa
- We are convenient to the H-1 freeway
- We are NOT in the congestion of downtown or the medical centers
- We utilize electronic medical records for efficient and secure management of your medical information
We treat all diseases of the skin, hair and nails including:
- bacterial and fungal infections
- warts (common and genital)
- skin cancers (melanomas, basal cell, squamous cell )
- age/sun spots
- surgical removal of moles, cancers and growths
Want to look better?
We treat age spots, growths, tags and perform non-surgical skin rejuvenation, skin tightening, wrinkle reduction, neck and jowel lifting and brow lifting! (New!! Ultherapy the only FDA approved non-invasive device for neck lifting and rejuvenation of decolletage!)
We offer botulinum-toxin (DysportTM) and Fillers for wrinkle filling and facial contouring. New!! Dermapen3 MD micro-needling collagen induction treatments for stretch marks, wrinkles, acne scars and skin rejuvenation.
click here for more info
We hope you will choose us to be your skin care specialist.
Caring for your skin with Aloha!
Call to make your appointment! (808) 941-DERM (3376) or (808) 791-3367